Probe, Test and Burn-in
Probe Clean™ is a unique highly cross-linked polymeric probe card cleaning material that is non-conductive, non-corrosive material that removes and traps the loose debris that accumulates on the probe tips and shaft.
Probe Polish™ combines the attractive forces of Probe Clean™ with uniformly and spatially distributed abrasive particles for the added benefit of removing embedded contaminants during probe cleaning.
Probe Scrub™ is a multilayer probe cleaning medium developed for collecting particulates and debris that accumulate on probes during wafer sort and effectively removing "weld nuggets" from the probe tip contact surface.
Probe Lap™ is a precision lapping film developed for on-line probe card cleaning to impart a proper contact surface finish with significantly reduced debris generation and provide consistent contaminant removal across a wide temperature range (ambient up to 125˚C)
Flat Tip Probes
Probe Form™ was developed for cantilevered probe technologies to provide a cost effective method of uniformly “reforming” a flat probe tip into a smooth, radius shape.
Test Cell Conditioner (TCC) is a unique multilayered “surrogate” package form-factor designed to fit any IC burn-in/test socket and remove all loose debris and embedded oxides from the contacts and test socket.
For more information International Test Solutions product range please visit http://inttest.net
Alternatively please contact us
Chuck Cleaning Wafers
Chuck Cleaning Wafer (CCW)Controlling Wafer Backside Debris
Engineered Multiple Use Cleaning Solutions for Wafer Handling Tools and Wafer Chuck
- CCW is a wafer constructed with an engineered surface geometry and tacky polymer film that is passed through wafer handling tools “tacky side down” to remove particles and debris via direct contact.
- Meets appropriate SEMI Standards for all wafer diameters
- Handled easily with existing hardware within wafer tools
- Individual solutions are custom formulated to operate across -50C to 200
- Polymer material is a non-Outgassing, proprietary material manufactured with controlled surface tackiness to collect and remove particles from wafer handling hardware, wafer tables, and wafer chucks.
- 100% solid and highly cross-linked
- Variable and highly controlled surface adhesion (“sticky surface”)
- No residual transference during usage
- Non out- gassing across operating ranges
Compliant Edge Ring
Wafer Handler Arm
Compliant Surface Eject
Features for ESC Chuck
Compliant Spoke Features Pin Chuck and Handler